The Bells University Parents’ Forum (BUPF) comprises Parents/Guardians of students of the Bells University of Technology, Ota and the Management of the University. The forum is set out to foster cordial relationship between parents/guardians of students and the University Management and to support the University in providing a conducive environment for learning.
The Bells University Parents’ Forum is a voluntary organization inaugurated on 8th December 2007, and meets at least twice in a session.
The pioneer Chairman was Sir (Prince) Murphy Atsepoyi-Akpieyi, who served from 2007-2010. Thereafter, Chief S.A.O Jegede was elected as Chairman and served from 2010-2012. The immediate past Chairman was Mr. Kayode Shobajo, FNIM, who served from 2012-2014. The current Chairman is Mr. Tajudeen Kareem, BSC, FCA, FLMI whose tenure commenced in January 2014.
Since its inauguration, the BUPF has continuously contributed to the growth of the University through fostering cordial relationship between Parents and the University, interacting with management on issues affecting students and supporting the university through endowment of sustainable projects.
Aims & Objectives
- To foster cordial relationship between Parents/Guardians of Students and the University for the growth and development of the University
- To encourage Parents/Guardians of Students of the University and Staff into active membership
- To promote harmonious relationship between the Parents, Staff and Students of the University through regular dialogue and feedback
- To provide avenues for Parents to monitor and contribute to the character formation of their wards
- To establish and maintain a high standard of academic performance and conduct in the Students
- To create avenues where Parents can support the University in providing conducive environment for learning; and
- To undertake any other activities appropriate for the Forum.